World Physio Day - Competition T&C
The PNZ World Physiotherapy Day ‘Keeping Active with your Mates’ Facebook Competition: Terms and conditions
- The ‘Keeping active with your mates’ photo competition (the “competition”) is run by Physiotherapy New Zealand (PNZ). The responsibility of the competition lays with Physiotherapy New Zealand, 342 Lambton Quay, Wellington, who can be contacted in relation to this competition via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition starts 3pm Monday 04 September and closes at midnight Sunday 10 September 2017 (NZST). No late entries will be accepted.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The purpose of the competition is to encourage movement and create an awareness that physiotherapists can keep you moving throughout life.
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents and citizens only, excluding direct employees of PNZ.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age, or have parental consent to enter in this competition if the entrant is under 18 years of age.
- In submitting an entry/comment to the “competition” Facebook post, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of competition entry.
- Maximum of one entry/comment per person.
- The competition is free to enter.
- The entry/comment photo must mention your favourite exercise or physical activity you like to do with a mate. The entrant may also tag one friend by name in the post.
- Acceptable entries will be in the form of a comment on the original Facebook “competition” post. No entries made by any other means will be accepted.
- Any entries that are illegible or incomplete, or contain offensive, fraudulent or unlawful content may be disqualified and removed from the competition in PNZ’s sole discretion.
- PNZ reserves the right to change the prizes throughout the competition. Any change to the prizes will be updated in the competition terms and conditions and on the PNZ website.
- The ten winners of the final prize, a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport, will be drawn at random. The ten prizes will be drawn on Tuesday 12 September and announced
- PNZ decision and announcement on the winner/s will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PNZ will correspond with the winner/s directly on their winning entry/comment.
- Winners will also be announced on PNZ social media pages.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address (within New Zealand only) and PNZ will require delivery information once the winner is notified. If PNZ has not heard from the winner with delivery information within five days of initial contact, PNZ may redraw the prize and you will have no further claim to the prize.
- PNZ does not take any responsibility for the prizes once they have left their premises, including lost in postage or for what is purchased using the Rebel Sport vouchers.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, they will need parents’ consent to receive any prize.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the privacy laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise PNZ to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.
- By entering this competition, the entrant will be deemed to have consented to their name and entry/comment being used for promotional purposes relating to the competition by PNZ, including but not limited to their name and entry/comment being posted on PNZ’s social media pages.
- Personal information provided by an entrant in submitting an entry into the competition will be used for the purpose of administering the competition and for any other purposes referred to in these terms and conditions of competition entry. PNZ takes no responsibility for any misuse of the entry/comment uploaded to Facebook by any other party that may have access to this entry/comment once they are made publicly available on Facebook.
- All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Any entry which fails to meet the entry criteria set out in these terms and conditions of entry will be invalid.
- By entry into the competition, the entrant has agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of competition entry. Participation in this competition also deems the acceptance by the entrant of the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
- PNZ will not be liable to any entrant or any other person for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of any entrant’s participation in the competition.You acknowledge that the competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to you in relation to the competition. You agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this competition.