We have 11 branches throughout New Zealand, members are able to join their local branch for free.
Our branch structure allows members to:
- Network with colleagues in their area.
- Update themselves through the professional development the Branch offers.
- Work together on local projects.
- Have their say on policies.
- Join the committee to contribute, learn and have fun at the same time!
We have 11 regional branches
- Auckland Branch - Reg. 222852
- Canterbury Branch - Reg. 220958
- Hawkes Bay Branch - Reg.1554448
- Middle Districts Branch - Reg. 263113
- Nelson / Marlborough Branch - Reg. 1599246
- Northland Branch - unincorporated
- North Shore Branch - Reg. 218835
- Otago Branch - Reg. 226263
- Southland Branch - Reg. 270072
- Waikato / Bay of Plenty Branch - Reg. 212429
- Wellington Branch - Reg. 285017
Visit our Branch pages for more on the activities of each branch (members only).
Most of the Branches are incorporated societies. Visit the Societies and Trusts website and use the Branch's registration number shown to search for their rules and other information.