Tae Ora Tinana
Tae Ora Tinana is the Māori partner of Physiotherapy New Zealand, and represents Māori physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and assistants.
||In February 2012 Gill Stotter, PNZ President (pictured left) and Lynda Kirkman, Chair of Tae Ora Tinana, signing the partnership agreement between the PNZ National Executive and the Kaitiaki (guardians) who make decisions about the strategic direction and activities of Tae Ora Tinana.
||These strategic directions work towards our aim of improving the health of whānau, hapū and iwi:
- Develop and advance Tae Ora Tinana networking for unity, strength and positive change.
- Develop and advance manaakitanga: cultural guidance, professional support and mentoring.
- Governance level structure and responsibilities for Tae Ora Tinana within PNZ for activity which leads to improvement in Māori health outcomes.
- PNZ identifies and responds to the expectations of Māori consumer of physiotherapy services.
- Develop and advance the profile of Tae Ora Tinana.
- Develop and advance the profile of NZSP to whanau, hapu, iwi and the Maori community.
- Advance and develop Māori health in physiotherpay curricula.
Download the Tae Ora Tinana Brochure here (pdf)
Contact Tae Ora Tinana through Physiotherapy New Zealand firstname.lastname@example.org 04 801 6500